So, personally if I were forced to pick a multi winner PR system it would be Asset Voting.
However, there are a few things about it that need some discussion.
- How should the votes work?
- Plurality ballot?
- Let everyone vote for up to W different candidates?
- Let them vote integers adding to at most some number like W, 2W, 5W, or 100?
- Or a weird system where you have the names of each candidate and you vote by writing the candidate’s initials in one of say 12 boxes (I.e. You have 12 votes, but impossible to overvote)?
- Or lastly you enter a number 0-99 and then everything is renormalized?
- How should the negotiations work mechanically? Candidates have these weird random looking numbers of assets.
- Should they have an hour? Three hours? One day? A work week?
- Is it done electronically or on paper?
- Are the candidates’ staff, Twitter accounts, etc open and being listened to during the negotiation, or are they just able to contact each other and emergency services during the negotiations?