There is a section on the web page which has a list of voting criteria
Should we not try to make a more exhaustive list? Off the top of my head those missing are:
- Pareto Criterion If every voter prefers alternative X over alternative Y, then the system prefers X over Y
- Partitionable Partition the voters into two subsets, such the Northern and Southern ones. Suppose that the same candidate X is elected by the North and by the South. Then X must be elected countrywide.
- Weak Petitioner Accountability All citizens have at least one representative to go to in the case of an issue.
- Strong Petitioner Accountability All citizens have a single specific representative to go to in the case of an issue.
- Balanced Representation All representatives represent the same number of citizens
- Sincere Voting Criteria Voters must not be encouraged to strategically vote
- No Vote Splitting Voters can give endorsement for more than one candidate
The wording on the last two could be better but I am sure you all know what I mean. Would also be good to have a pictorial structure showing how many of these criteria are sub cases of another more general criteria.